Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lele of Many Occupations

At home, no matter what I'm doing, there's always one little twerp who keeps an eye on me, coming up for a petting session every so often, or following me around the house to make sure I don't get lost in the garage or the living room. Despite being an incredibly social (and silly) dog, Lele also has a pensieve, thoughtful side. Who would have guessed?

I usually keep the back door open when I'm at home. The dogs come and go as they please, and they are usually chilling out in the backyard, unless the weather is nasty. I often find Lele in his favourite spot: the middle of the yard. 


Yes, he always sits like this. Gazing thoughtfully at different corners of the yard, pondering the great mysteries of life and the vastness of the universe... and new foods he can steal from me...

He also likes to stay on the balcony, since he gets a better view. A good way to keep an eye on the fences, so squirrels and birds cannot invade the fortress! Those damn squirrels... 

After the rain.

Not only is Lele a philosopher and a vigilant guard, he is also a sports dog. His favourite game is Ball. He excels at playing ball, someone should sponsor him in a match against Bear.

Lele's got the ball!
He... er... dribbles!
He scores?
 And he also likes to play with his bone plush. It is squeaky. Squeaky is nice.

Happy Lele is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment