Sunday, September 16, 2012

Greetings and Chows

Hello!

I'm a perpetually hungry lover of food, living in the beautiful, multi-cultural city of Montreal. Its huge variety of restaurants, cafés, and everything in between is sure to please every tastebud, and I aim to take complete advantage! 

I am also learning to cook, and this blog will also document my many cooking adventures and disasters. 

As you might have guessed, the name Munchow is my food-yearning way of saying Montreal. Get it? Get it? But if this pun is too lame for you, I have another trick up my sleeve! 

Chow chows!

Behold, my two accomplices!


This is Bearbear. She is 4 years old, a sweet affectionate chow once you get to know her. But if she doesn't know you, she will barkbarkbark till you go away! She's really got the classic Chow suspicion of strangers.

Bear likes to sleep by the door like a true guard dog. When she is bored, she finds little screws, paperclips and the such to nibble on, which scares me to death because I am paranoid that she will choke on them.

She says hi!

This beautiful dog is Lele. He is 3 years old. He might have good looks, but not the brains. Guess who has trouble learning tricks... Silly or not, he is a very social dog and absolutely loves people. He is always interested in what I'm doing, and often comes up for pats and attention.

Lele likes dog toys! He has a very special bone-shaped plush that squeaks when he bites it right, and if you want his attention, you just need to pick it up, and he'll trot over to grab it! He also likes to relax outside, whether it's day or night.


Now, you have met us all! I hope we'll have a good adventure together!

Stay tuned, and buh-bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment